When we pulled up to his house, I could understand why he was nervous. I could feel my face heat up, and my heart pound quicker and quicker with every step. Come on, Haley. This is just Sid. No reason to be worried. When we got inside, he turned on a light right inside the door. “Do you want a tour or something?” he asked. “Uh, no. That’s ok,” I answered. “Oh…alright. Well, do you want to watch a movie or…?” he asked, awkwardly. “Oh shut up,” I said, grabbing a fistful of his t-shirt and pulling him closer to me. The next second his lips were on mine. I slipped my fingers under his shirt, and watched him flinch. “Your hands are freezing,” he complained. I laughed and pressed my hands harder into his back, which made him actually smile. We were in mid-kiss when his phone started vibrating. At first he ignored it, but I told him to get it. “What’s up Flower?” he asked. I could hear talking on the other end, but couldn’t figure out what he was saying. “We forgot your friends,” he said, holding the phone away from his face. “They don’t have a ride.” “I completely forgot about that,” I said, laughing, “Tell Marc to figure something out.” He conveyed the message and hung up before Flower could say anything else. After about five minutes of making out, I found myself in what looked to be Sidney’s room. We sort of toppled over onto the bed and he began kissing my neck, making me shudder. “I wish you would have worn looser pants,” he said, attempting pulling mine down. I started unbuttoning his shirt in between kisses. He unzipped my sweatshirt and ripped off my tank top. I worked on his belt, and finally slipped off his pants. Here we were. Laying on a bed. Going completely against our morals. This is love. I said to myself. “Sid, n-no sex before…marriage,” I managed to gasp. “Shut up,” he said fiercely. I laughed, a quick breath. I shuddered as he stood up, taking me with him. He got on the bed and leaned up against the headboard, I got on shakily and straddled his hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my back. My fingers grasped at his hair. “Am I going too fast?” he whispered. I didn’t answer, but pulled him closer and shut him up with a kiss. I gripped his muscular arms. This went on for about another half hour, and in the end we were tired, but still had our virginity. He gave me a t-shirt and shorts to sleep in, and I fell asleep, nuzzled up beside him, more comfortable then I had been in a long time.
The next Morning, I woke up to kisses all over my face and neck. “Morning,” he said, not sounding tired. It was barely even light out, so I smacked him in the arm and rolled over. “Get up, lazy. I have to be at the arena in a half hour,” he said, hitting me with a pillow. “Well what the hell does that have to do with me getting up?” I asked, grabbing the pillow out of his hands and throwing it on the floor. “Uh, because you’re coming with me,” he said like it should be obvious. “Sidney! It’s 4:30! In the morning!” I yelled. “Morning skate’s at 5,” he said, winking at me. “UUUGGGHHH,” I said, getting up. I heard him laughing as he walked into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, and I wore my jeans from the night before, a gray RBK sweatshirt that Sid let me borrow, and brown Uggs. I could barely keep my eyes open as we drove in the semi-darkness to Mellon. When we walked down towards the rink, I could see four girls’ heads sitting in the first row. I was instantly bombarded by them, but I couldn’t tell if they were mad or not because they were yelling at me and smiling at the same time. “I want details! Don’t leave anything out, Haley I swear to God!” Leah said, and the others all nodded their agreement. “Relax, guys!” I said laughing. “Hey, listen here buddy. I’m an Italian from New Jersey and I know how to fight. Haley is my best friend and if you hurt her, I’ll hurt you,” Riley said, pointing her finger at Sid. “Alright Snooki,” he said, laughing and putting his hands up in fake surrender. He gave me a quick kiss before heading down onto the ice. “Don’t hold back,” Morgan said, leaning forward. “What do you wanna know?” I asked, smiling. “Did you sleep together?!” Three of them shouted at the same time. I paused, “…No,” I said slowly. “Bullshit!” Riley yelled, causing a few people to look our way. “Guys, leave her alone. She’ll tell you if she wants to,” Megan said, giving me a look which I knew meant tell me or I’ll kill you. “Ah, alright. We didn’t exactly ‘sleep together,’” I said, choosing my words. “What do you mean ‘exactly’?” Morgan asked. “Well…we didn’t go the whole way. It was close though. I don’t know, I think that’s enough details. You can imagine whatever you want,” I said. “DAMN,” Leah said. “I’m pretty sure Kris Letang is the sexiest thing on this earth,” she said, exhaling slowly, shaking her head. “Definitely,” I laughed, glad for the change of topic. “Oh, boy. Jordan’s so hot I’m surprised he doesn’t melt the ice,” Morgan said. “Marc-Andre is mine,” Megan chimed in. “I get Max, then,” Riley smirked. They all looked over at me, expecting me to say something about Sid I guess. When they saw that I was just sitting there staring at him, Megan said it for me, “She’s got Sid.”
love it!
ReplyDeleteloving this story!!!
ReplyDeleteit maybe be easier to read if you broke it up into smaller paragraphs, just a thought. =)
Too bad you haven't continued this. It's a very good read. Has a very real feel to it :)
ReplyDelete