I did and it felt a little weird because the story is so personal... But it was also beautifully written and as we're probably about the same age, and that I've been dating the same guy since highschool, I think I can relate just a bit! One thing is for sure, if that story of yours is true, then Sidney is like a lot of girls imagine/would like him to be and that in itself is quite special. Can you please update your blog? Lol :) thank you for this wonderful insight in his life and yours... How have you been!?
to the people above: haha no, it's not a true story. just a fanfic. i do sort of know sidney, but definitely not like that. i've only met him like three times.
thank you guys for all your insight. i'll update as soon as i can, probably tomorrow
Hehe... Love the fanfic then! Like I said, beautifully written! :) You could've (and maybe should've) even gone on for a few more chapters without tellings us it wasn't a true story lol ya know... Just for kicks! ;)
is this story really true?? I read it all, it was really cute!
ReplyDeleteI did and it felt a little weird because the story is so personal... But it was also beautifully written and as we're probably about the same age, and that I've been dating the same guy since highschool, I think I can relate just a bit! One thing is for sure, if that story of yours is true, then Sidney is like a lot of girls imagine/would like him to be and that in itself is quite special. Can you please update your blog? Lol :) thank you for this wonderful insight in his life and yours... How have you been!?
ReplyDeleteIm reading it, it's really good.
ReplyDeletePlease keep updating this story! I really like it!
ReplyDeletei like it^^
ReplyDeletereally cute
... i hope there is an update soon
you should really keep going with this story.
ReplyDeletei just found it today and will definitely keep checking for updates.
so update soon!!!! please!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteto the people above: haha no, it's not a true story. just a fanfic. i do sort of know sidney, but definitely not like that. i've only met him like three times.
ReplyDeletethank you guys for all your insight. i'll update as soon as i can, probably tomorrow
love the work.please keep up:)
ReplyDeletei like it^^
ReplyDeletehope there is an update soon
Hehe... Love the fanfic then! Like I said, beautifully written! :) You could've (and maybe should've) even gone on for a few more chapters without tellings us it wasn't a true story lol ya know... Just for kicks! ;)
ReplyDeletehaha i would have felt bad! but maybe i should have! haha
ReplyDelete